Bracelet made from upcycled vinyl records. Small squares of vinyl, all cut & finished by hand, the perfect unique gift for the music loving, planet conscious person in your life. The grooves of the record catch the light and add real charm to what is sure to be a talking point.
- Approximately 20cm long, joined with silver plated links and fastened with a lobster clasp.
- Black bracelet is made of 11 squares of black vinyl.
- Rainbow bracelet is made of 7 squares each a different coloured vinyl to make up the rainbow.
Packaging & Shipping Info
- Free gift wrapping and free gift card available - just mark as a gift and leave your message in the space provided.
- Your bracelet will be made to order, and should be on it's way via first class Royal Mail within 3 days of your order being placed.
- You will receive and email when your order has been dispatched.
Custom orders welcome, as well as any questions or queries - please get in touch via the message feature.
You can also find me on Instagram @nothingnewbyruthieru https://www.instagram.com/nothingnewbyruthieru/ or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nothingnewbyruthieru/
Everything I make is created using vinyl records, and all my packaging has been used before. Even my business cards are made from cereal packets! Nothing is new and nothing is wasted.
By choosing Nothing New you are not only getting a one off, handmade and eye catching piece of jewellery, you are making a concious decision to support our planet by reusing what would otherwise be sent to landfill.
View my whole shop at www.nothingnewbyruthieru.co.uk
Jewellery with a heart and a backstory - what's not to love!!