Vinyl record cross studs, love kiss x upcycled jewellery – KISS KISS - ideal alternative gift for her
KISS KISS! Cross stud earrings made from upcycled vinyl records – send kisses, an ideal alternative gift for her
Crosses of vinyl, all cut & finished by hand, the perfect unique gift for any occasion.
- Approximately 1.5cm by 2cm
- Each stud is made from two different coloured vinyl records
- Choose a primary colour of black or white , and then a secondary colour! Gold and silver gilded options also available.
- Stainless steel post
(Those pictured are Black & Blue, White & Multicoloured and Black & Pink/White)
Packaging & Shipping Info
- Free gift wrapping and free gift card available - just mark as a gift and leave your message in the space provided.
- Your earrings will be made to order, and should be on their way via first class Royal Mail within 3 days of your order being placed.
- You will receive and email when your order has been dispatched.
Custom orders welcome, as well as any questions or queries - please get in touch via the message feature.
You can also find me on Instagram @nothingnewbyruthieru https://www.instagram.com/nothingnewbyruthieru/ or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nothingnewbyruthieru/
Everything I make is created using vinyl records, and all my packaging has been used before. Even my business cards are made from cereal packets! Nothing is new and nothing is wasted.
By choosing Nothing New you are not only getting a one off, handmade and eye catching piece of jewellery, you are making a concious decision to support our planet by reusing what would otherwise be sent to landfill.
View my whole shop at www.nothingnewbyruthieru.co.uk
Jewellery with a heart and a backstory - what's not to love!!
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Like something but would like a modification?
Have an idea or something you’d like making into something else?!
Just drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do!