Vinyl Record Crochet Dream Catcher, upcycled wall art - made from a discarded vinyl record, with raffia crochet & vinyl record detail.
Made from unplayable discarded vinyl records these make the perfect unusual upcycled decoration for your nursery, living room, bedroom or wherever you need an extra special addition to the walls!!
No two dream catchers are the same as they are handmade by Ruthie (from Nothing New by Ruthie Ru) and Natalya (of My Handcraft World) - pick from the options available (see dropdown menus - 'Primary colour' is the string choice, 'Finish' is the dangles colour choice) or get in touch with any other requirements or ideas you have!
There is a loop on the back for ease of hanging, and being light you'll have no problem finding the perfect spot. The grooves of the record catch the light beautifully, and the contrasting white crochet means it will fit in to any colour scheme seamlessly.
*Please note that this is not a toy and is intended as a decoration only*
The vinyl records have been saved from landfill, and the raffia is made from 100% recyclable cellulose fibres so, whether it be for yourself or a loved one, this really is a guilt free gift!
What’s not to love!
Postage & Packaging
- Please be aware that the lead time on customised Dreamcatchers is longer than my other products as, being a collaboration, they will be worked on by both Natalya and myself.
- Free shipping within the UK (international options available)
- Item will be packaged using recycled/reused materials to fit in with our brand ethos
- Free gift card & wrapping available on request (mark as gift)
- More than happy to send item straight to the recipient
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or queries!
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Like something but would like a modification?
Have an idea or something you’d like making into something else?!
Just drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do!